If you are interested in an Anganwadi job, you can apply through the government website of the state in which you wish to work. The application process will vary from state to state, so be sure to check the website for specific instructions.
How to Apply job applications Do’s and Dont’s Explain Here
The salary for an Anganwadi job varies depending on the state and the position. However, most Anganwadi workers earn a basic salary of around Rs. 10,000 per month. They may also be eligible for additional benefits, such as housing allowances, medical insurance, and pension plans.
Here are some of the latest Anganwadi jobs that have been announced in 2023:
- Karnataka: The Karnataka government has announced a recruitment drive for 10,000 Anganwadi workers and helpers. The online application process will begin on June 15, 2023.
- Maharashtra: The Maharashtra government has announced a recruitment drive for 5,000 Anganwadi workers and helpers. The online application process will begin on July 1, 2023.
- Tamil Nadu: The Tamil Nadu government has announced a recruitment drive for 2,000 Anganwadi workers and helpers. The online application process will begin on August 1, 2023.
To be eligible for an Anganwadi job, you must meet the following requirements:
- Be a citizen of India
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be able to read and write Hindi
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Be willing to work in rural areas
Anganwadi jobs are a great opportunity to make a difference in the lives of children and families. If you are looking for a rewarding career in early childhood education, an Anganwadi job may be a good fit for you.
Here are some of the skills that you will need to be successful in an Anganwadi job:
- Communication skills: You will need to be able to communicate effectively with children, parents, and other staff members.
- Patience: Working with children can be challenging, so you will need to be patient and understanding.
- Flexibility: You will need to be able to adapt to changing circumstances and be willing to work long hours.
- Commitment: You will need to be committed to your work and to the children and families you serve.
If you have these skills and are interested in making a difference in the lives of children, then an Anganwadi job may be the right career for you.
Given Apply now link explain application process and official website Link. Check All Job Detail from Official website Before Apply for the Respective Job Post.
|10वी/12वी, ग्रेजुएट के लिए बड़ी कंपनियों में भर्ती|
|• Work From Home||• Reliance Jio Jobs|
|• Big Bazaar Jobs||• Top 8 Courses|
|• Resume format freshers||• Resume Checklist|