Brief Information: School Education Dept, Karnataka has advertised a notification for the recruitment of Karnataka Teachers Eligibility Test (KARTET) 2023 for hiring Teacher vacancy. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
||Paper – I / II (only)
||General, 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B
||SC/ ST/ CI only
||Differently Abled Candidates are exempted from payment of fees
- Payment Mode (Online): Internet Banking/Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Cash
- Bank transnational charges are also applicable. For details refer notification.
- Starting Date to Apply Online & Payment of fee : 14-07-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online Payment of fee: 05-08-2023
- Date of Exam: 03-09-2023
- Date of Download Admit Card : 23-08-2023 to 01-09-2023
- For Classes 1 – 5 (Paper – I): PUC/ Sr Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks & passed/ appearing in final year of 2-year D.El.Ed (by whatever name known)/ 4th year B.El.Ed/ 2- year D.Ed (Special Education)/ BA/ B.Sc with at least 50% marks & passed/ appearing in Final-year of 2-year D.Ed (by whatever name known)
- For Classes 6 – 8 (Paper – II): B.A/ B.Sc with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year D.El.Ed (by whatever name known)/ 2-year B.Ed/ 4-year B.El.Ed/ Final-year B.Ed (Special Education)/ PUC / Sr Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks & passed/ appearing in final year of 4- year B.A.Ed/ B.Sc.Ed.
|Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test (KARTET) 2023
|Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online