Brief Information: West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has Announced Notification of Assistant Director of Agriculture. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
How to Apply job applications Do’s and Dont’s Explain Here
FILL ONLINE FORM – CLICK HERE
- Application Fee: Rs. 210/-
- For online payment through debit/credit cards: Convenience fee @ 1% of the examination fee subject to a minimum of Rs. 5/- (Rupees Five) only plus 18% G.S.T. on such convenience fee.
- For online payment using net banking facility: Convenience fee of Rs. 5/- (Rupees Five) only plus 18% G.S.T. on such convenience fee.
- For offline payment through Bank Counter: Service Charge of Rs. 20/- (Rupees Twenty) only
- For SC/ ST Candidates of West Bengal & PWBD: Nil
- No Exemption Fee is Available to SC/ ST Candidates of Other States.
- Payment Mode: Through Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ Bank Counter
- Starting Date for Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 25-07-2023
- Last Date for Apply Online & Payment of Fee Through Online: 17-08-2023 up to 03:00 PM
- Last Date for Payment of Fees Offline in Branches of PNB: 18-08-2023
- Last date for Generation of Payment Challans by Branches of PNB: 17-08-2023
- Date of Edit Option Window: 25-08-2023 to 31-08-2023 up to 03:00 PM
|Age Limit (as on 01-01-2023)
- Maximum Age Limit: Not more than 36 years
- Age Relaxation is Applicable as per Rules.
- Candidates Should Possess Bachelor Degree in Agriculture with four years Degree Course from a recognized University/Institute.
|Assistant Director of Agriculture
|Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online
|Apply Online (27-07-2023)
|Registration | Login
|Detailed Notification (27-07-2023)